Our Global experience and stringent screening process has helped us bringing in remarkable difference to our selection procedures. We do not compromise on the quality through the resume postal services-i.e posting resumes to clients with mere hope of getting selected, we understand fully the reason behind engaging an HR solutions agency like us, when you can easily shortlist resumes from various portals. We at Acme Consultants assess people behind those resumes because it’s not achievements of past but passion to excel makes to great talents. Our thorough process based and personalisied approach ensures that client receives candidates who are well suited for just one thing-to be recruited in their organisation. We command a resume conversion percentage of 60% compared to an industry average of mere 10%.
Be it a budding organisation or a discerning multinational company, we understand your concerns and challenges to which we provide you the most suited and productive human resources. At every step of your journey we stand by you as a companion and walk beyond our reach to meet and satisfy your changing requirements and goals through our customized permanent recruitment solutions across the various industry verticals.
Acme Consultants has a extensive and sophisticated screening and selection process for permanent recruitment which ensured that most suited candidate is hired by you, the same process is applied in recruitment of senior level, mid level or entry level positions. Each candidate undergoes through battery of intelligence and psychometric assessments to double ensure quality and distinction to our esteemed clients.
Acme consultants takes pride in moulding its screening process in tandem with the clients directives because we walk those extra miles to understand your organisation, apart from the job description to procure the right talent with right attitude to fit into your organisation. Apart from resources, we provide complete documentation and recordings of interview conducted by us of the shortlisted candidates. This process helps in knowing and understanding the candidate in total before inviting him for the final face to face interview or permanent hiring and also increase the conversion rate.
Our readiness to provide comprehensive permanent solutions for our clients to make it as easy as cakewalk and help them to concentrate on what they are best at running their business.
Our temporary and contracts staffing services started to fill places for workforce absentism in organisation has turned out to be a phenomenon in the changing world of work.
We at Acme Consultants keep ourselves abreast of changing scenario and complications of your business and ease you from the burden of arranging extra workforce to accomplish the projects, be it 2 months to 2 years. In these tiring times which demands high expectations, we stand by you shoulder to shoulder and surpass your expectation by scouting the most competitive and flexible workforce for you on temporary or contractual basis and all this is accomplished without compromising the quality or any of criteria laid by you as client or by our team of recruiters.
We double ensure that each and every headcount needed by you undergoes our extensive and stringent screening and selection process so that continuity of operations goes smoothly uninterrupted.
1. On the receive of manpower requisitions from the respective client, a team of highly professional and dedicated recruiter’s is constituted after thorough interview by the Technical Advisor from the same verticals who in consultation with the client formats the job description and other criteria’s matching the standard of client and Acme Consultants.
2. Our vast data bank is looked into for the suitable and best suited candidates meeting the best criteria’s laid out by the client and Acme Consultants standard.
3. Shortlisted candidates are interviewed by the in-house technical and hiring experts and trade test follows to double ensure the qualitative suitability of the candidate for the particular job requirement.
4. Selected candidates CV’s and other credentials alongwith the interview proceedings are shared with client and is acted upon the advices.
5. Final selected candidates are called in for final interview by the clinet and upon selected ,Medical is followed through the GAMCA registered medical centre’s spread across India.
6. Client is requested to release the visa’s through e-wakala and other documents such as Demand Letter, Power of Attorney and Employment agreement.
7. Successful medical candidates visa endorsement is processed within a week and same is intimated to client .
8. On the given date mobilisation takes place from Delhi/Mumbai or asper agreement between candidate and client but not before our pre-joining sessions through which we make the candidate apprised of thelaw of land to which he will be deployed , expected site activities.
Service Charges: INR 30000 or Salary equivalent to 45 days whichever is lower.
Contract Period: Long Term Projects: Maximum 2 years( renewable).
Short Term Projects: Minimum 2 months ( renewable).
Salary: As per guidelines of MEA.
Other Benefits: Acccomodation/Medical/Food or Food Allowance/Transport provided by employer.
Drivers/Operators: Training & License cost borne by company.
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft, any electronic transfer payment.
Assistance or Complaint:
Please contact undermentioned official:
Mohd Parvez Kausar Khan
Mobile No: +917607097509,+966556191995